• Add My News • Search Old News
Bass Coast Local News:
Bass Coast Welcomes Funding for Public and Community Housing
$25 million for Bass Coast
By Portal Admin - 30th November 2020 - Back to News
Bass Coast Shire Council welcomes the Victorian Government's announcement of $25 million for Bass Coast, as part of the state's biggest ever investment in public and community housing.
For the full media release please click on this link: https://www.basscoast.vic.gov.au/about-council/news-listing/bass-coast-welcomes-funding-for-public-and-community-housing
Published by: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are the author of this story you can edit it by clicking here
- Bass Coast Takes Another Step Towards Reconciliation
Council to reconcile and develop its first Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP)
- Bass Coast Local Heroes Celebrated
Recognition of Citizen and Young Citizen of the Year2021 winners.
- Bass Coast is ready for Christmas
In Council’s 2018/19 Budget, $50,000 was allocated to the fund the decorations for Inverloch, with the view that a similar amount be allocated for the remaining towns over the following three financial years.
- When the Past Awakens by Helena Kidd from Bass Coast with Maria Avraam get shortlisted for state awards
The diary turned book ‘When the Past Awakens’ By Helena Kidd & Maria Avraam 2020: Shortlisted for the ‘Victorian Community History Awards’
- Need a Grant? Try Bass Coast Grant Finder
Go to Grant Finder website.
- COVID-19 Restrictions to Impact Bass Coast over New Year
No fireworks displays in 2020.
- Strong Advocates for Bass Coast
PUGRC estimates that by 2031, peri urban councils will grow by an average of 45 per cent.
- Funding for More Latrobe Valley Community Projects
Upgrades to community meeting spaces in Glengarry and Morwell with nearly $200,000 fund.
- Dalyston Readies for New Netball Precinct
Bass Coast Shire Council has allocated $1.135 million to this $1.635 million project.
- Funding For a Woman Building Surveyor in Latrobe City Council
Local Government to recruit and train surveyors through Women Building Surveyors Program.
- Nominate and Celebrate your Local Heroes!
Do you know someone living in Bass Coast who regularly goes above and beyond, you can always rely on for help, or you admire for their contribution to the community?
- VicHealth Funding Announced for Local Groups
Five organisations to share in more than $30,000 of VicHealth funding.
- Startup Gippsland Funding to Launch Entrepreneurial Tech Program
$250,000 grant to allow Startup Gippsland to provide pre-accelerator programs targeting non-tech founders with tech-focused startups.
- Transition Support Funding for Students with Disability
Extra support to transition from their final year of education into post-schooling pathways
- Community Motorsport Program Funding Open
First motorsport and motorcycling funding program to back community clubs, participants and encourage greater female participation.
- New VicHealth Funding Available
$2.5 million in new funding to support local organisations to address the immediate health and wellbeing concerns of Victorians hardest hit by the impact coronavirus pandemic.
- Warragul’s Western Park Scores Funding for Redevelopment of Netball Facilities
Transformation fund of $1,440,000 from Community Sports Infrastructure Stimulus Program.
- Latrobe Valley Reserves Score Funding for Lighting Boost
Transformation and improved amenity with $1,046,109 from Community Sports Infrastructure Stimulus Program.
- School Buildings Project Funding Announced
Local schools to receive funding for building upgrades and capital investments.
- Valley Public Transport Cost Woes Continue
Review of public transport ticketing for local commuter's fare.
- Northe Renews Calls for Lifeline Gippsland Funding Amid Budget Shun
Calls for increased funding for Lifeline Gippsland renewed.