ē Add My News ē Search Old News
Food & Fibre Gippsland Officially Launched
Food & Fibre Gippsland was officially launched on Friday April 12 at Farm World
By Portal Admin - 30th April 2019 - Back to News
What do you get when industry works with government of all levels, and partners with researchers, educators, and community to lead capacity building, innovation and knowledge sharing, for the greater good of the food and fibre sector across the whole of Gippsland?
It's Food & Fibre Gippsland - the collaborative force, creating opportunities for a prosperous and sustainable Gippsland.
Food & Fibre Gippsland was officially launched on Friday April 12 at Farm World.
The member for Eastern Victoria, Harriet Shing, representing Minister Jacyln Symes, was a special guest at the event, and was delighted to be part of the celebration of the amalgamation of Agribusiness Gippsland and the East Gippsland Food Cluster.
Together with co-deputy chair, Stuart Quigley, Ms Shing cut a colourful hay bale to ceremoniously launch Food & Fibre Gippsland.
We extend our sincere thanks to everyone who has supported getting Food & Fibre Gippsland to this point. We also thank everyone who participated in the launch.
We look forward to expanding our collaborative reach and positively impacting businesses and communities into the future.
Published by: email@example.com
If you are the author of this story you can edit it by clicking here
- Food Supply Chain must get Clear Way forward in COVID-19 Crisis
Farmers still donít know how restrictions to stop the spread of COVID-19 will affect the agriculture supply chain, including access to fertilizer and chemicals.
- Personnel Changes at Food & Fibre Gippsland
Innovation Grants closing soon, JobKeeper Payments announced & more
- Priority Testing for Food Supply Chain Businesses
Farmers, food processors and businesses critical to making sure the supermarket shelves remain fully stocked.
- Innovative Process to fight Food Waste, Grant Opportunities & lots more
Weekly catch-up with innovative process to fight food waste, grant opportunities & lots more
- Gippsland Trains Perfect Record of Failure
Perfect failure with VLine trains' punctuality.
- Startup Gippsland - Official Announcement
Startup Gippsland officially opens!
- New Home for Gippsland Ranges Roller Derby
Gippsland Ranges Roller Derby settling into new home at the Traralgon Recreation Reserve and Showgrounds.
- Plant Based Protein trends | Gippsland Online Marketplace Workshop & more
Weekly updates on plant based protein trends, Gippsland online marketplace workshop and more!
- Community Engagement, Sponsorship Opportunities at EGVID 2020 & More
Diverse group of East Gippsland food and fibre businesses for community engagement and more!
- Boosting Employability in Gippsland
Enterprise Skills Program, an initiative delivered by the Latrobe Valley Authority.
- Russle Northe demands commitment to timber industry jobs for Gippsland
State Government will provide Australian Paperís Maryvale Mill with a $200 million subsidy - confirms the irresponsible ban on native timber logging is flawed.
- Rhyll Jetty Lands an Upgrade
The Rhyll Jetty has had a fibre mesh decking, which is made from recycled materials, installed on top of the existing concrete deck.
- Small Business Bus Brings Advice on Wheels to Latrobe Valley and West Gippsland
Access support and government business services as Small Business Bus visits.
- Expanded Testing Must Include Agriculture Workforce
Priority testing is a positive action we can take as a state to secure our food supply chain and ensure farm businesses can quickly, and safely, resume operations.