• Add My News • Search Old News
Harriet Shing MP:
Small Business Experts Head for Moe
Access to relevant, reliable and affordable information on growing the business at workshops to be held in October for small businesses in the Moe are.
By Portal Admin - 21st October 2018 - Back to News
Small businesses in the Moe area will be able to access relevant, reliable and affordable information on growing their business at workshops to be held in October on Wednesday, 10, 17, 24 and 31 October 2018.
Last year more than 4,800 people participated in over 430 Small Business Victoria workshops across the State. The most popular topics included starting a business, financial management, employing staff, marketing and digital business.
The targeted workshops are part of a successful and long-running program allowing established and prospective business owners to access the advice they need to make informed decisions so they can expand their business and grow their profits.
All Small Business Victoria Workshops are delivered by experienced private sector business specialists skilled in developing and managing small businesses.
Small Business Victoria partners with over 50 host organisations to deliver the affordable events, with this workshop hosted by Latrobe City Council.
- The Victorian Government’s Starting your business: How to turn an idea into a business workshop will be held at the Moe Library, George Street, Moe 3825 at 5:30 PM on Wednesday, 10 October 2018.
- The Victorian Government’s Effective record keeping: how to get on top of paperwork short workshop will be held at the Moe Library, George Street, Moe 3825 at 5:30 PM on Wednesday, 17 October 2018.
- The Victorian Government’s Finance fundamentals: How to keep cash flowing short workshop will be held at the Moe Library, George Street, Moe 3825 at 5:30 PM on Wednesday, 24 October 2018.
- The Victorian Government’s Marketing your business: How to get it right first time short workshop will be held at the Moe Library, George Street, Moe 3825 at 5:30 PM on Wednesday, 31 October 2018.
For more information and updates on this event or other Small Business Victoria workshops, please visit business.vic.gov.au or call Small Business Victoria on 13 22 15.
Quotes attributable to Eastern Victoria Region, Harriet Shing:
"The Small Business workshops provide a valuable opportunity for local business owners and operators to get reliable and affordable advice from the experts without travelling far and wide."
"Whether you’re thinking of starting a business, looking for guidance with an existing business or wanting to expand, I encourage all Moe locals to take advantage of this great program."
Quotes attributable to the Minister for Small Business, Philip Dalidakis
"Victoria is home to more than half a million small businesses and we have experienced a fourth year of uninterrupted small business growth."
Published by: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are the author of this story you can edit it by clicking here