Gippsland Portal Local News:
Blue green algae rocks Gippsland Lakes
Be warned, it could be poisonous!
By ABC online - 13th March 2001 - Back to News
Tell us your opinion See what others have saidPeople are being warned not to take or consume prawns or mussels from areas of the Gippsland Lakes where high levels of blue green algae have been detected.
Prawns and mussels from the algae affected areas have recorded high levels of toxins and could be poisonous if eaten.
Click here for the full story.
Published by: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are the author of this story you can edit it by clicking here
There are no responses to this topic yet.
Start the discussion now
Note: To start the discussion you will have to login with your member account.Related Articles