• Add My News • Search Old News
Gippy Agchat Edition 151 October 2018
Be aware of some of the issues of the latest agricultural issues in Gippsland. Read up on Gippy Agchat Edition 151.
By Portal Admin - 5th November 2018 - Back to News
In this issue
- EGFC set to build partnerships and add value
- Government increases drought support
- Gippy students to benefit from agri-food pathways
- DA resources help with feed shortages
- Own your energy future (and lower energy bills)!
- Take a bite into the latest food trends
- Gippy dairy performs well in challenging conditions
- Training, field days, resources, grants, funding, awards
Read more for the latest agricultural issues in Gippsland.
Published by: email@example.com
If you are the author of this story you can edit it by clicking here