Bass Coast Local News:
Defensive Driving Course now conducted locally.
Popular local Driver Trainer, Tony Mackenzie has taken the next step and developed a Defensive Driving course that will be held regulary at a local, safe "off road" facility.
By Herbert Potrazebee - 8th December 2002 - Back to News
Tell us your opinion See what others have saidThe course, to be known as "Roadcraft" will be a half day event that covers theory and practical driving using an informal and entertaining format covering such things as Driver attitude, Vehicle maintainence, car control, safe driving practises, emergency braking, evasive action etc. etc. If you require more information about the "Roadcraft" Defensive Driving Course, contact Mackenzie Driver Training on 03 51276025
Published by: email@example.com
If you are the author of this story you can edit it by clicking here
There are no responses to this topic yet.
Start the discussion now
Note: To start the discussion you will have to login with your member account.Related Articles
- Local Choir Creates Connection and Celebration across Latrobe Valley
Inventive virtual choir promoting social connection and fun through music in the Latrobe Valley.
- Local Artists to Be Showcased Along Rail Trail
Latrobe Valley artists will have the chance to showcase their work along one of the region’s most scenic recreational trails.
- Local Festivals and Events go Digital
Activities will be supported through the Government’s Multicultural Festivals and Events program, encouraging 148 community organisations across Victoria to get creative and move their events online.
- Supporting our local creative sector and workers
Local creative workers, collectives and small businesses working in all creative fields are called out to explore Creative Victoria’s 2021 grants programs.
- Bass Coast Local Heroes Celebrated
Recognition of Citizen and Young Citizen of the Year2021 winners.
- Plan Now for Winter Firewood Needs
From September 1, designated firewood collection areas opened across Victoria.
- Ramping up support for local sports infrastructure
Government to help improve the wellbeing outcomes and participation of communities through high-quality recreation infrastructure.
- Major boost for local road projects
Road upgrades to make road use safer pedestrians and motorists.
- Who is your Local Hero?
Identify and nominate our local heroes.
- Register Now to Detox your Home
Detox Your Home: free service to dispose of unwanted toxic chemicals.
- Council’s Responsibilities during the Local Council Election Period
Council Election Caretaker Period from Tuesday 22 September to Saturday 24 October at 6pm.
- Government called upon to support local businesses – Northe
A call for the Government for a commitment that all goods, services and contracts are not taken away from regional businesses.
- Grants Available to Preserve Local History
Encouraging local historians to apply for a share in $350,000 to preserve,record and share history.
- Preserving Morwell’s Local History
Community groups across Victoria are being recognised for preserving, recording and sharing their community’s local history.
- Nominate and Celebrate your Local Heroes!
Do you know someone living in Bass Coast who regularly goes above and beyond, you can always rely on for help, or you admire for their contribution to the community?
- Latrobe City Gift Card set to Bolster Local Business
Shop local - your buck stops here.
- Driver Testing Finally Moving Forward
Clarity welcomed in regards to driver licence testing arrangements for local drivers.
- Driver Testing Resumes
Driver licence and learner permit testing will resume from today.
- VicHealth Funding Announced for Local Groups
Five organisations to share in more than $30,000 of VicHealth funding.
- Gippsland Sports Stadium Now Game-Ready
Gippsland Regional Indoor Sports Stadium (GRISS) now ready for games.
- Community satisfaction survey now underway
Survey phone calls to be conducted to assess the council's performance,to identify areas in need of improvements and more effective service.
- Business Support Vouchers Now Available
$1.7M Business and Community Support and Recovery Package in June this year in response to COVID-19 shutdowns
- Sporting Club Grants Now Open
2020/2021 Sporting Club Grants are now open for application.
- Animal Welfare Grants Now Open
Animal Welfare Fund Grants are now open for applications.
- Community Safety Grants Now Open
Open application for grants through Government's Building for Safer Communities Program.
- Sole Trader Support Fund Applications Now Open
Victorian Governments Sole Trader Support Fund is now open for application.