Gippsland Portal Local News:
L V Forklifts get online!
More local businesses make the move to the web
By Emma Kae - 1st February 2001 - Back to News
Tell us your opinion See what others have saidWith the ever increasing growth of new technologies, more and more businesses are discovering how valuable making their mark online can be.
Not only are many local companies supporting the world wide web, but several are taking steps to actually becoming an active part of the Internet by creating a website for their business.
The latest local business to take the leap is L V Forklifts. Long known and respected in the Gippsland area for over 30 years, the step was big but beneficial.
The website is bold and simple, highlighting their great range and specialist staff for the world to see. With little fuss they open the doors for those who life in the virtual world.
Check out the website by simply clicking here.
Published by: email@example.com
If you are the author of this story you can edit it by clicking here
There are no responses to this topic yet.
Start the discussion now
Note: To start the discussion you will have to login with your member account.Related Articles
- Get Screened To Reduce the Impact of Cancer in Eastern Victoria Region
Get yourselves and your loved ones screened.
- Get Involved In Wonthaggi’s Future
Get involved in developing a future vision for Apex Park on Murray Street.
- Get Qualified on the Job with Council
Bass Coast Shire Counci, now offering a range of Traineeships and Apprenticeships.
- Get Rid of Green Waste, Fee-Free
Fee-free green waste disposal from 1 November until 16 December 2018.
- Activists Targeting Farms shouldn’t get ‘Charity’ Tax Benefits
The Liberal Nationals support the Federal Coalition Government’s bid to review Aussie Farms’ charity status and the Andrews Government should also get behind it.
- Northe: Budget is a Mixed Bag for LV
Mixed bag budget: need for more worthy projects and organisations.
- Latrobe Valley to Get Residential Rehabilitation Centre under Liberal Nationals
Access for drug or alcohol addiction rehabilitations for people in the Latrobe Valley under an elected Liberal Nationals Government.
- 70 Million Reasons to Get Behind Gippsland Business Connect
1100 users registered and more than 60 local procurement opportunities worth $70 million posted to a new business platform.
- Working Together After the Storm
Collaborative work to move forward after storm caused damage to the Club’s buildings at Cape Paterson.
- Liberal Nationals to Get Gippsland Students Back On Track
An elected Liberal Nationals Government will restore the Gippsland Tertiary Education Council.
- Helping Gippsland Children Get the Most Out of Kindergarten
Kindergartens to benefit from Australian-first school readiness funding.
- 5,000 Gippsland Residents Get Help at The Orange Door
Safety offered from threat of family violence when you enter the Morwell Orange Door.
- Make more by using less and free professional development workshops
A weekly update on news, events, activities and opportunities across the Food & Fibre sector in Gippsland.
- Don’t Be Sidelined – Get Active This April
Registrations for the 11th annual Premier’s Active April campaign now open.
- More Rehab Beds for Young Victorians
More support for young regional Victorians with a new youth residential rehab facility.
- More Funding Announced For Environment Volunteers in Eastern Victoria
Opening of the 2019-2020 Victorian Landcare Grant.
- More Young People in Eastern Victoria Region Urged to be Organ Donors
Young people urged to joint the Australian Organ Donor Register.
- More Improvements to Roads and Pathways
Capital Works projects underway, including road sealing and footpath renewals.
- No Rates Relief for Farmers, but Doctors and Lawyers Get Drought Aid under Daniel Andrews
Relief for doctors and lawyers, none for farmers.
- Training More Drivers Doesn’t Fix Old, Unreliable Trains
Training more VLine drivers does not replace old trains.
- Delivering More Reliable Services for Gippsland
More frequent and reliable train services and more travel choice for Gippsland locals from a re-elected Andrews Labor Government.
- Helping More Young Victorians Learn To Drive
Support for young Victorian student drivers.
- Fixing Local Roads in Bass Coast Shire
Bass Coast Shire gets help to fix local road network with $100 million Fixing Country Roads Program.
- Funding Boosts Local Sports Clubs in Morwell Electorate
Get active as four local sporting clubs gets funded.
- Local Sporting Club Becomes GovHub Casualty
No club anymore for Latrobe Valley Squash members.
- Providing More Parenting Support in Gippsland
Free parenting support in Gippsland.
- Local Schools to Remain Independent
No merger for local schools.
- Local Green Thumbs Win Big In ABC Gardener of The Year Awards
Hazelwood North couple, Denise and Athol Brand named state finalists in the 2018 ABC Gardener of the Year Awards.
- Making Kindergartens More Inclusive For All Children in Eastern Victoria
Playgrounds and buildings upgrades to support children with additional needs.
- Local Moe Company Wins Manufacturer of the Year
Medium-sized business Manufacturer of the Year named.
- Giving Locals A Voice at the Mental Health Royal Commission
Lived experiences sharing through new online portal.