• Add My News • Search Old News
Gippy Agchat Edition 153 04 February, 2019
Be aware of some of the issues of the latest agricultural issues in Gippsland. Read up on Gippy Agchat Edition 153.
By Portal Admin - 9th February 2019 - Back to News
In this issue
- AGI and EGFC to form Food and Fibre Gippsland
- The ag future looks bright!
- Food and fibre forum in February
- Gippsland ripe for vegie processing hub
- Dairy plans for a whole milk future
- Anti-farming group release livestock farm map
- Training, field days, resources, grants, funding, awards
Read more for the latest agricultural issues in Gippsland.
Published by: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are the author of this story you can edit it by clicking here