Bass Coast Local News:
Funding for Roundabout Beautification
Regional Roads Victoria is currently constructing these roundabouts.
By Portal Admin - 1st July 2020 - Back to News
Bass Coast Shire Council will allocate $113,000 in the 2020/21 Budget to beautify Phillip Island's newest roundabouts, on Woolamai Beach Road and Back Beach Road
For the full media release, please visit: https://www.basscoast.vic.gov.au/about-council/news-listing/funding-for-roundabout-beautification
Published by: email@example.com
If you are the author of this story you can edit it by clicking here
- Funding to support that landcare facilitator roles in Gippsland and Eastern Victoria
Funding to support facilitator jobs that would help improve landcare and biodiversity.
- Funding to boost manufacturing, create jobs and build future for the Latrobe Valley
Providing budget for food precinct to boost job opportunities, and manage demands, stimulating economic growth.
- Funding For a Woman Building Surveyor in Latrobe City Council
Local Government to recruit and train surveyors through Women Building Surveyors Program.
- Funding for More Latrobe Valley Community Projects
Upgrades to community meeting spaces in Glengarry and Morwell with nearly $200,000 fund.
- Funding sought for recreation projects
Council to fund to redevelop and improve cricket training facilities.
- Funding to improve access
Council offering grants to increase buildings and organisations accessibility for the community.
- Latrobe funding helps Bass Coast businesses grow
Grants available for small local businesses, applications are now being accepted.
- VicHealth Funding Announced for Local Groups
Five organisations to share in more than $30,000 of VicHealth funding.
- Bass Coast welcomes funding for public and community housing
An funding commitment for Victorians.
- Veteran health and wellbeing funding via 'Supporting Younger Veterans' grant for West and South Gippsland
Grants offered for the support to our young veterans mental health and wellbeing.
- Startup Gippsland Funding to Launch Entrepreneurial Tech Program
$250,000 grant to allow Startup Gippsland to provide pre-accelerator programs targeting non-tech founders with tech-focused startups.
- Gippsland hotels get federal funding to improve energy efficiency
Funding grants to upgrade hotel and accommodation providers to install energy monitoring equipment and improvement works through double glazing insulation.
- Transition Support Funding for Students with Disability
Extra support to transition from their final year of education into post-schooling pathways
- New VicHealth Funding Available
$2.5 million in new funding to support local organisations to address the immediate health and wellbeing concerns of Victorians hardest hit by the impact coronavirus pandemic.
- Warragul’s Western Park Scores Funding for Redevelopment of Netball Facilities
Transformation fund of $1,440,000 from Community Sports Infrastructure Stimulus Program.
- Baw Baw Council welcomes Victorian government funding to support flood and storm recovery
Baw Baw Shire Council welcomes the announcement of financial support from the Victorian Government to assist with our recovery efforts in the wake of the devastating storms that have recently struck our region.
- School Buildings Project Funding Announced
Local schools to receive funding for building upgrades and capital investments.
- Latrobe Valley Reserves Score Funding for Lighting Boost
Transformation and improved amenity with $1,046,109 from Community Sports Infrastructure Stimulus Program.
- Northe renews calls for lifeline Gippsland funding amid budget shun
Calls for increased funding for Lifeline Gippsland renewed.
- Community Motorsport Program Funding Open
First motorsport and motorcycling funding program to back community clubs, participants and encourage greater female participation.
- Phillip Island Library funding boost
Redevelopment of the library for more and better community use.
- East Gippsland Council cheers female-friendly upgrade funding for Bairnsdale ovals
Bairnsdale City Oval and neighbouring Peppercorn Park are set for new and much-needed female-friendly change rooms.
- Regional Victoria robbed in big borrowing, big debt labor budget
Outspent on city-focused State Budget, delivered little for regional Victorians.
- Regional Victoria to Take Third Step
In the Third Step you can form household bubbles.which will allow households across regional Victoria to choose one other household to be in a bubble. You can visit them in their home and they can visit you – with up to a total of five visitors.
- Regional Victoria must benefit from state budget
2020-21 Victorian State Budget should lay out a plan to restore Victorians’ lives and livelihoods.
- Regional Victoria Moving to the Third Step
Victoria comes out of the second wave.
- Regional Victorians still in a state of uncertainty
Government has not made agreements to make Victoria stable.
- How Labor is helping regional communities like Gippsland recover from storms
Funding made available to help communities recover from the storm.
- Chelle Destefano of Wonthaggi gets Federal Regional Arts Fund Project grant strengthen artistic and creative practice
Funding that will provide opportunities for artists and arts workers to cultivate creative community.
- West Gippsland and Latrobe Valley Business Chambers Receive Vital Funding
Funding from Grants for Business Chambers and Trader Groups awarded.
- Regional Travel Scheme Launched
Regional Travel Voucher Scheme launched with first 40,000 vouchers valued at $200 each available to be redeemed for travel between Saturday, 12 December 2020 and Friday, 22 January 2021.
- Statement on Regional Victoria Moving to the Third Step
Towards recovery with the Third Step.
- Impact of lockdown on regional Victorian and Gippsland jobs and businesses
Lockdowns keep bringing Victorians into struggle without much support from the government.
- Regional Roadmap Goes in Wrong Direction
Concerns for many local businesses with Regional Roadmap.
- Regional Roadmap Going in Wrong Direction
Calls to review the thresholds that apply to the "Last Step" within the reopening roadmap to Regional Victoria.
- Rise in farm theft in regional Victoria builds case for dedicated crime squad
Farmers need a more dedicated crime squad that is active and visible to help keep them protected and safe.
- Farmers, families in regional Victoria paying more, but getting less
Higher taxes being paid by small businesses, but not giving enough of what the community needs.
- Our regional hospitals must stay local
Merging local hospitals to regional hospitals, and its effect on giving the health needs of patients and quality service.
- New Regional COVID Rules a Mixed Bag
Mixed views on COVID-19 restrictions for Regional Victorians.
- Latrobe Regional Gallery - What's on in April 2021
Community’s response to Da Vinci and his machines.
- Latrobe Regional Gallery July 2021
Update on the Latrobe Regional Performing Arts series or activities.
- Latrobe Valley Receives Vital Recovery Funding
Chambers of Commerce and Trader Groups provide critical advice, connections and resources to businesses in the Latrobe Valley and these grants will be crucial in helping them to support members’ transition to COVID Normal.
- Latrobe Regional Performing Arts July 2021
Series of new events and performance at Latrobe Performing Arts Centre for the month of July.
- Latrobe Regional Gallery May 2021
Series of events from Latrobe Regional Gallery this May 2021.
- Still no fix for ancient train signalling in regional Victoria despite lives threatened by near-miss
Signalling system that almost caused a collision is definitely an issue that needs to be fixed to keep passengers safe from and to their destinations
- Massive black hole in Victorian government budget for regional areas like Gippsland
Government’s failure on projects and creating jobs for the locals, attempting to hide the real status of what was promised.
- 2021 Latrobe Regional Gallery new exhibitions
A fun and wonderful way to spend time with the family while expanding our creativity through art.
- Push to get more electric vehicle chargers in Gippsland and Eastern Victoria
Funding to install fast-charging stations for the community to support zero emissions vehicles.
- Federal Budget on the money for regional Victorians, farmers
Government to invest in agriculture sector, making regional communities a better place.
- Supporting locals in West Gippsland and the Latrobe Valley to eat well, move more and stay connected
Funding that ensures Victorians health and wellbeing is being supported and well taken care of.