Korumburra Tourist Park
This outstanding park is husband and wife operated. Recently upgraded with new ammenities and landscaping.
50 sites (Powered)
5 Annual Vans / Cabins
Adventure playground and tennis
Ask about our 7th night free
We have special off peak
Utilise our near new
Choose from our immaculate
ensuit or standard cabins
Take a relaxing stroll along the
creek in 12 hectares of tranquil
- Coal Creek Heritage Village.
- South Gippsland Tourist Railway.
Enjoy and relaxing train ride along the picturesque Korumburra to Nyora rail line, every Sunday, plus Wednesdays during school holidays.
- Grand Ridge Road Tourist Drive to Grand Ridge Brewery and Restaurant.
- Easy drive to beaches at Inverloch and tour Wonthaggi's underground Coal Mine.
- Numerous wineries, art and crafts, pottery and drives through rolling green hills.
- 18 hole golf course (recommended by management).
Keywords: Caravan Park, Cabins, Powered Sites, Camping, Tourist Park, Camping, Tourist Park, Accommodation, Tourism, Tennis Courts, PlaygroundAccommodationAccommodation - CampingAccommodation - Caravan ParksAccommodation - HolidayAccommodation - Lodges & CabinsTravel & Tourism
Business Directory Categories:
Contact Name: Heidi & Adam Marshall
Phone: 03 5655 2326
Fax: 03 5655 2326
Mobile: 0418 384128
Bourke Street Korumburra
How often email is checked: Every business day
Page Statistics since 1/1/2008
|Displays: ||102,103|| (Number of times business has been promoted on gippsland.com)|
|Click Throughs: ||11,587|| (Number of people who clicked on business to find out more)|
what you were looking for?
Click here to find other
at gippsland.com - the Gippsland Portal