Pull My Finga!
Updates and exciting news from Gippsland's most promising four piece band
By PMF - 26th November 2002 - Back to News
Tell us your opinion See what others have said
It's been a while between these… We're sorry - much has been happening.
- Firstly, we'd like to introduce Carmelina on vocals! Those who have been to any shows over the past couple of weeks would have seen Carmelina in place of Nicole. Well, Nicole is taking a little rest from the band and in the interim - a big welcome to Carmelina.!
- Please check out the photo's page - quite a few pics in there, and a handful of new ones appearing over the following 2-3 days.
- This video we're been talking about has been cut. You can see it here. I do warn it's about 12meg but it does run for 7-8 minutes. Feel free to check it out and let us know your thoughts.
- New Years Eve!! It's been confirmed, that Pull My Finga will be playing at the "Club Hotel" this New Years. So be there at opening to start consuming copious amount of alcohol to see in 2003! We'll be kicking in around 11ish... If you need more details, just write to us.
- This weekend, we're playing at a "Freeza" gig at the binishell at the Churchill Monash Uni. I believe this is an under 18's gig, so all who are able to attend .. we'd love to see you there. Also playing is Melbourne act "Jika"
- For the oldies, on Saturday Night we're playing at the Yarragon Football Club. Now, although being a "Private" function, I have been advised that it is open house to all who want to come down and have a great night. There will be FREE entry and drinks at bar prices, so no excuses! For more info on that, just write to us.
- Lastly, the FingaForum has gone through a bit of a cosmetic upgrade. Feel free to check it out and leave lots of nice encouraging comments!!
Ciao for now.
Check out other upcoming gigs.
Thanks for your continued support!
Nicole, Brett, Billy & Leigh (and Carmelina!)http://www.pullmyfinga.com
Published by: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are the author of this story you can edit it by clicking here
There are no responses to this topic yet.
Start the discussion now
Note: To start the discussion you will have to login with your member account.